Travels and Trends
Most companies include a standard "About Us" page. While John Harris has more than 35 years of background in transportation and logistics, what is most important is what his background has taught him "About the CLIENTS".
- As a Client he has experienced the stress of travel
- As a Provider ( driver, dispatcher, operations manager) he has paid close attention to the evolving needs and expectations of the frequent traveler
He has traveled the globe, and understands that the time spent between hotels and airports may be the only opportunity a business traveler has to regroup before an important meeting.
- Arrangements, from reservations to pickup, from drop off to billing should be seamless and stress free
- The transportation must arrive on time, be safe, clean, comfortable, and discreet
He also knows that most of us need a little play to go with the work, and as spouses, partners and parents, we may need to attend to some personal business during our stay
- Customized services, including a driver with knowledge of the area, including dining, postal or other government facilities, and recreational venues is critical
John has formed many professional relationships in the Central Texas transportation and hospitality industry. He has managed logistics for many events, including motor coaches, limo and party buses, stretch limousines, SUVS and sedans. He collaborates with the most experienced and reputable event planners, and affiliate transportation providers in the region.
After years of defining and implementing quality transportation services for other companies, he decided it was time to establish his own business with a focus on continued *ULTIMATE* standards for his clients. In the spirit of good old American entrepreneurship, Austin Ultimate Sedans was founded in 2011.
John is also a proud veteran, US Army (Ret). Austin Ultimate Sedans hires veterans, and offers a 10% discount to all active and retired military.
At Austin Ultimate Sedans, our mission is simple: